liveCebu

Experiences of living in Cebu, Philippines. I aim to show the Good and Bad aspects of living in this Tropical Island that is Cebu "Queen City Of The South"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Lapu Lapu City, Philippines

Sunday, March 12, 2006

ATM Cash Refunded

Hello to all,

After my last entry I was certain that I had seen the last of my 4000PHP and that the PNB were a corrupt bank. OK I was jumping the gun and expecting the banking system to work at faster pace than was reasonable. It has taken just under 3 months but I have been refunded the 4000PHP.

I appologise to all PNB staff I might have offended. but hey I was the one out of pocket. I heard from friend on the myPH forum that he had a similar problem and it took him about 3 months to get his money back.

So there you have it if the ATM steals your money in the Philippines expect to wait 3 months to get it back.