liveCebu

Experiences of living in Cebu, Philippines. I aim to show the Good and Bad aspects of living in this Tropical Island that is Cebu "Queen City Of The South"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Lapu Lapu City, Philippines

Sunday, March 12, 2006

The New Web Site

Well I seem to be typing this blog well after the event but what the heck. I have finally published the new and improved liveCebu.com website. The site is a multi-purpose web site designed to offer information about visiting Cebu, Philippines or perhaps coming here to live.

My site has various guides to living in Cebu, including living costs, Education, Health Care, Getting about and much more. The site also promotes the services of several companies based here in Cebu. We can offer Tours, Real Estate and Forwarding services.

Please have a look in and let us know what you think. There is a nice Image Gallery as well, showing various places here in and around Cebu City.

Have fun!