liveCebu

Experiences of living in Cebu, Philippines. I aim to show the Good and Bad aspects of living in this Tropical Island that is Cebu "Queen City Of The South"

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cebu, Lapu Lapu City, Philippines

Monday, July 17, 2006

New Real Estate Web Site

Hello long time no blog. I have been working hard to create a new Real Estate web site. I wanted to keep the same general look as the old liveCebu site but switch to using a database driven design.

This is now done and thanks to OpenRealty (open source software) and a lot of hard work things are now up an running. I am now able to add property listings without having to generate individual html pages. The listings do not display quite as nicely but on the whole I think things look quite good. Have a look:
liveCebu-RealEstate.com

Alan H